FEE SCHEDULE FOR VILLAGE SERVICES
AMENDED OCTOBER 13TH, 2022
A. WATER/SEWER CONNECTIONS
1. SEWER CONNECTIONS - New Construction Only - $500.00 for each unit that will discharge into a sewer main. Village Superintendent will supervise and approve work performed by the owner or his/her agent - no connection without the approval of the Village Superintendent.
2. WATER CONNECTIONS - $400.00 for each unit that will draw water from the water main. Village Superintendent will install a connection to the main and bring a lateral connection to the curb.
Connections for either water or sewer requiring relocation or reconstruction of existing main lines shall be performed by the owner or his agent under the supervision of the Village Superintendent and the Village shall be reimbursed for the services at the rate set forth below.
1. Turning Water Off $25.00 each time
2. Turning Water On $25.00 each time
3. Damaged Water Meters $25.00 labor plus cost of a new water meter
C. WATER RATES
1. All users (except #C.2.) are billed per water rent law.
2. All buildings located within the Village are used exclusively for the holding of services of worship and shall be entitled to receive without charge 8,000 gallons of water each quarter. Usage in excess of this minimum will be billed to the owner of the building at the same rate as charged to other users within the Village.
Cost of Tax Search $ 10.00 each parcel
Village Employee Time $ 25.00/hr
Copies of Paperwork $0.25/page
Zoning Packet $5.00
Office Hours: 9 AM - 5 PM Monday - Thursday (lunch 12-1pm)
Closed on Fridays
Updated hours and closings are located on the Village Office tab
These files can be printed at home for free, otherwise picked up in the Village Office for $5.00 each